Savory Cuvée Infused Meatballs
Updated: Nov 28, 2020
Adding our Cuvée Nectar Jelly to your basic meatball recipe makes them moist and full of flavor. These savory meatballs pair nicely with your holiday menu.
· 1 pound ground beef (I used 80% lean ground beef)
· 1 egg (beaten)
· ¼ cup panko style breadcrumbs
· ¼ cup Cuvée Nectar Jelly
· ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
· ¼ cup finely chopped onion
· 2 teaspoons minced garlic
· 1 teaspoon ground Cayenne pepper
· ¼ teaspoon black pepper
· ¾ teaspoon salt (I used sea salt)
· 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spray with non-stick spray.
Combine all ingredients. Mix just until combined, do not over mix. Form the meat mixture into balls and place them on the baking sheet. I used a measuring tablespoon to form balls with an approximate 1 inch diameter. Yielded 20 meatballs. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until completely cooked through. Ovens vary. Mine were thoroughly cooked in 18 minutes.
Transfer them to a platter, heat a half cup of the Cuvée Nectar Jelly and drizzle it over the meatballs as a glaze.